- Punches: Scallop Circle, 3/16" Corner Rounder, 1 3/8" Circle, 5-Petal Flower
- Accessories: Circle Metal Tag, Black Gingham Ribbon, Button, Black Twine
- Paper: Only Orange, Lovely Lavender, Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Green Galore
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Just having fun with my punches with this little 3 x 3 card. This little Halloween image is from the All Holidays stamp set, everything is from Stampin' Up!
Labels: All Holidays
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
This is the only set I've ordered (so far) from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Collection 2007. It's called Season of Joy most of the stamps I used are from this set. The Merry Christmas stamp is from All Holidays.
- Paper: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Real Red, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Versamark and Red Embossing Powder
- Punches: Scallop Circle, 3/16" Corner Rounder, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
- Ribbon: 1/4" grosgrain, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, all by SU
- Tools, etc.: Crimper, Pop Up Dots
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Love the big, bold new jumbo eyelets by Stampin' Up! I set the eyelet with the Cropodile with ease. No noise and no pounding.
- Stamps: In the Spotlight, All Holidays
- Ink: Timber Brown Stazon Ink, Bashful Blue
- Punches: Word Window, 5-Petal Flower, 1 3/4" Circle
- Tools/accessories: Paper piercing, vintage brads, Cropodile
- Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla cardstock, Blue Bayou and Creative License designer papers, all by SU
Monday, September 10, 2007
Here I have used three of Stampin' Up's eight new punches, and the new Cropodile--which ROCKS! I used the Photo Corners punch, the 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, and the Scallop Circle Punch, my favorite. I used the Cropodile to do the dry embossing (on Chocolate Chip Cardstock). The new Cardstock is Sky Blue, paired up with Sage Shadow and Apricot Appeal. I used the a SU clear button and Linen Thread as accents. The stamp sets used are Dotten Autumn and In the Spotlight.