- Paper: Lavender Lace, Regal Rose, Barely Banana, Whisper White cardstock by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: Lavender Lace
- Stamps: Simple Delights
- Tools: Scallop Punch, 3/16" corner punch to create scallop border
- Accessories: Hobby Lobby gingham ribbon, Polo Button Brads by Making Memories, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
This layout was copied from Gone INKognito. What a fun layout and simple repeat pattern of the pseudo fleur de lis stamp. I'm aiming for simple cards recently--can you tell?
Labels: Simple Delights
Monday, July 21, 2008
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Have you ever decorated a room around a picture? How about a card around an envelope? I have some 6.25" white square envelopes that I wanted to use so I came up with these big square cards with a lot of pretty layered papers and a simple image. I wish I was better at water coloring, but as every other art form requires, I just need to practice more. But since I'm now getting back into my creative mindset after a two month hiatus, I'm taking baby steps. Blogging pals Melissa, Jenn, and others, I miss your blogs and will catch up soon.
- Paper: Tinted Dawn 12 x 12 Basic Cardstock, Color Translucent Light Green by The Paper Company; Brooke Argyle, Brooke Paisley by Making Memories; Whisper White, Gable Green, Regal Rose by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Pad, Watercolor Wonder Crayons Bold Brights, Regal Rose Stampin' Write Marker
- Stamps: Blooming with Love
- Tools/Accessories: Silver Circle Brads by Making Memories, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/8 inch handheld punch, paper piercing tool
Friday, July 18, 2008
This was crazy to cut out! I think this stamp set is really cute and have seen several interesting cards made with the crab figure cut out, so I thought I'd try it out. I don't recommend it for large quantities, that's for sure. But it's just such a great little character and it really pops when you have it cut out.
- Paper: Simply Paper A6 Folded Cards - 4.5 x 6.25 from Michael's, Basic Black, Whisper White, Ruby Red Cardstock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Crab & Company by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: Basic Black, River Rock
- Accessories/Tools: wiggly eyes adhered with mini glue dots, distressing tool, black and white ribbon
Labels: Crab and Company
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I haven't made a card in a couple months! Sew what? It's a hobby, not a job, right? I got this colorful postcard with all the spools of thread and sewing notions and had fun transforming it into a greeting card. By the way, the outlook for my cardmaking in the near future is good. Thanks for not giving up on me.
- Paper: Ruby Red, Sahara Sand cardstock, Tommy Hilfiger fall sale postcard
- Stamps: Simple Sayings II
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Accessories: Button, hemp twine, pop-up dot
Labels: Simple Sayings II