Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Blooming gift wrap card

Gift bags are not as exciting to me as gifts that are wrapped in a box, so I RARELY buy gift bags, and am a big fan of gift wrap by the roll. When I find cute prints of gift wrap, especially when its on clearance, I like to stock up on it, and add it to my gift wrap stash. I bought this gorgeous floral print gift wrap from Old Navy a few months back and have gotten fantastic reviews from those who have received it or seen it. I love the red, green, blue, and creamy background. I decided to make some coordinating cards to use with this particular gift wrap and plan to make a few so can have it ready to go when I need it.

Card details:

  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive CS from Stampin' Up, and floral print gift wrap from Old Navy
  • Stamp: Blooming with Happiness
  • Ink: Real Red
  • Tools/accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Stampin' Dimensionals, unknown twill ribbon

1 comment:

whitney said...

um, i totally love this... totally darling. you don't know me, but i love your blog. :) i think you know my friend, summer adams.