Friday, January 18, 2008

You are one of a kind

Tonight I found a new blog to go to for ideas and inspiration, and that's where I found this. I wanted to use my new Bali Designer Series paper and these colors are a favorite combination. This was my first time to use my One of a Kind Stamp set and I know it's going to be a fun one.

  • Paper: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Bali Breeze, all by Stampin' Up!
  • Ink: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Pumpking Pie and blender pen for flower
  • Tools and Accessories: Silver Brad, Sherbet Ribbon Originals, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Effects, Pop-Up Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamps: One of a Kind by Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh yeah! Chat's a fabulous source of inspiration!

Lovely card girlie!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Love what you've done to this set. Just beautiful ...
tfs,
chat

thanks for visiting my blog. you had a question about the rubber pad, basically it's a mat that is made of rubber. when you stamp your images it acts like a cushion and makes a great impression on your images, as opposed to stamping in hard surface, sometimes you do not get ink in your images well. hope that helps.