Friday, February 18, 2011

Chinese New Year card

In case you haven't noticed, this is my first post in months! We moved to Taiwan in August from Texas, for a year. I didn't know how much space I would have, so I didn't pack my stamping supplies and I missed everything desperately!
When I went back to the States over the Christmas break, I loaded up my luggage with rubber stamps, punches, cardstock, inks, pens, scissors, adhesives, you name it. My cousin helped me unload my junk from her trunk when she dropped me off at the airport in San Francisco and I was embarrassed at how heavy all my bags were! I maxed out on the luggage weight limit and carried back as much as I could. I snatched up this darling lantern rubber stamp in Taiwan, which was made in China.  I found a fun way to make your own paper lantern card on this blog.
Now I can create once again! Thank you, Eva Airways!
I made these wonderful Chinese New Year cards and hope to post more fun cards over the next several months while I'm living on this tropical Asian island. Enjoy!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards! Love the lanterns!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love those lanterns! Fun cards!!

Message Keeper said...

This lantern stamp is gorgeous! May I know which brand it is? I really would like to get this stamp! Hope you read this comment and get back to me!

My Little Hobby said...

If I can remember where I put it!