Thursday, April 19, 2007

Simply Scrappin' 6" x 6" album was easy and so much fun


Cardmaking is my thing, but scrapbooking overwhelms me. Jini told me how easy the Simply Scrappin' is to use, and how much she's been enjoying scrapbooking through Stampin' Up's shortcut method. Tomorrow, my husband is flying out of state to get a root canal by my brother-in-law, so I'm sending him with a few gifts for my sister and the family. (He'll swap professional services with him by building them a new computer.) The coolest thing I'll be sending is my first Simply Scrappin' scrapbook album that I put together for my niece, Morgan, for her birthday. It's very elementary, and completely not elaborate. But it's a start for me and I loved making it. If you'd like to take a look at Morgan's 6 x 6 album, click here. You'll see me with my husband on page six, and throughout, there are pics of our kids, nieces, and nephews. It's a sweet memento for Morgan to remember her far away cousins and auntie and uncle who love her. Happy birthday, Morgan! Stamp used: Simple Sayings II (you make me smile).

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a nice aunt you are!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I will be adding your's to my blog roll tomorrow! And how sweet is that kitty?!