- Paper: Brushed Silver, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper Confetti White cardstock, Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper (the skeletons were cut out from one of the sheets of DSP)
- Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Pumpkin Pie
- Stamps: Puns from the Past, All Holidays
- Tools: Photo Corner punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 1/4" circle punch, My Way punch, Cutter Kit
- Accessories: black gingham ribbon, 3/8" black organdy ribbon, mini library clips, black brads
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Just My Type
Just my type, I enjoy Halloween colors in the fall. I am always a sucker for this combination and am soon going to be decorating my house for the season. Here's a rough draft of the second design for my swap that's due on Monday, using images from Stampin' Up's Puns from the Past set. I'll probably tweak it a few times before I come up with my final design.