Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hello, Lovely

When I have been in a creating or stamping slump, the best thing to do is to CASE another card, or to Copy And Share Everything.
This card was inspired by Stamp with Heather, and I love the simplicity and color combination.  I've used Stampin' Up Basic Gray and Crushed Curry cardstock, tag-a-bag gift tags, the Hello, Lovely stamp set, which includes the cheery sentiment, "you make me happy," stamped in Crushed Curry ink. A tool used was the Big Shot for embossing the Honeycomb textured impressions folder, and stunning Basic Gray two-tone 1-1/4" wide ribbon, that I wish were never-ending, accented the card.  I just used more of that gorgeous ribbon to wrap a gift that will go with the card.  I'm a sucker for beautiful ribbon.  The mini clothespin and baker's twine were also part of the tag-a-bag bundle.  Looking for my stamping mojo!

No comments: