Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cherish Baroque

Here is my first design using the new Baroque Motifs set from Stampin' Up that I created today that has a bit of an antique look to it. My inspiration for the colors was from my Dutch Girl papers by Cosmo Cricket, for which I'm very affectionate about. This card was created for a swap that I'm participating in (made 20 of these) and I could only use SU items, although I haven't memorized all that will be discontinued and just tried to keep it basic, to avoid use of items that will no longer be available next week when the new catalog takes affect. Here's the lowdown on what I used:

  • Papers: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Naturals White cardstocks
  • Inks: Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Marigold Morning (oops...that one's on its way out), Bordering Blue (that one might be too). I need a new catalog so I dont have to keep checking the discontinued lists!
  • Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Linen
  • Accessories/tools: Caramel gingham ribbon, vintage brads

3 comments:

Chris Smith said...

This is really gorgeous! I hope you get your catalog soon. I'm waiting too and and can't wait to see what new accessories we'll have to work with.

Melissa said...

Lovely! This is the first one I'm going to get come new catty time!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the flowers stamped in different colors, great card.