Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy stamping

I got my new Stampin' Up catalog today! Yahoo! As soon as the doorbell rang, I ran to see if it was the UPS guy, and was thrilled to see the box on my porch, then immediately dropped everything and looked through the entire catalog. It's got some fantastic products and I'm going to start highlighting the things I already have, then begin my wishlist for what I want. I better get a big piece of paper. Love it.

This card expresses how I feel today, where all I want to do is STAMP! I copied the colors and layout from a very talented artist, Kristina Werner, whom I've mentioned previously on my blog. Here is the card by starofmay that inspired me. Her sentiment, "you are one happy girl," would describe how I'm feeling just about now too.

Card details:
  • Paper: Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Sage Shadow
  • Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Stampin' Fun for Everyone
  • Accessories: Black Hemp Twine, staples, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ack! I'm so jealous!!!!

Stacy Warner said...

This is aawesome