Last year I made a card similar to this for my mom for her birthday and it turned out to be one of my most viewed and commented on cards on SCS and was created with the now discontinued Cool Caribbean cardstock. I've been wanting to create it again in some new colors, so here's what I came up with. I am drawn to the Martha Stewart craft section when I go to Michael's, but usually just look. This time, I bought some of the ribbon, and designed the rest of the card around it. The envelopes and prefolded cards match Stampin' Up's Soft Sky perfectly.
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
- Paper: Simply Paper 6.5" x 4.5" Envelopes, Simply Paper Cards, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- Stamps: Looks Like Spring, Print Pattern, French Script
- Embellishments: Martha Stewart Piped Nylon 3/8" Cloud Ribbon, Coke can tab, Pop-Up Dot to adhere tab securely, Crystal Stickers Pearl by http://www.markrichardsusa.com/ from Archiver's
- Tools: Spring Floral Bouquet Punch, Scoring Tool
If there was an inexpensive and easy way to buy about 100 of these hardware pieces at a time, not in a kit with other things, I'd be happy to get some. So in the meantime, when I'm mass producing, I'll just use my cheap Diet Coke can pull-tabs.