Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sarah's Wedding

My husband's cousin, Sarah, is getting married this month and I made this card for her and her fiance, Nick. I'm crazy about the "print pattern" looking designer paper and used the framed border image from the Sweet Dreams set for the first time today. Today has been all about using scraps as I'm cleaning and sorting, and I had one last piece of Kraft cardstock that I had previously stamped using the Spunky Spots jumbo wheel.
  • Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, "Print Pattern" DP that I got at Hobby Lobby, Whisper White
  • Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Sharpie Twin Tip Ultra Fine permanent marker
  • Stamps: Sweet Dreams, sentiment is a Michael's $1 stamp
  • Tools: Small Oval, Large Oval hole punches, Slit Punch
  • Accessories: Clear Button, Green Ribbon from WalMart, Black Hemp Twine, Black Ribbon, Black and White Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

3 comments:

Godelieve said...

What a wonderful card! I like the colors, patterns and textures a lot!

Melissa said...

They are going to love that it's personalized! Excellent job Kelly!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe I over looked this beauty. I had a few minutes so I decided to go back and check out some of your older stuff...(hint, hint, wink, wink **agrrrhhmmm** cause you haven't posted since April!) I know you're a busy mommy, so you are excused. =) Back to the card, I love all the tiny details it has. The ribbon is AWESOME! And I love the color combo you used...I think you are so creative and innovative in your color choices. I know that I can always come to your blog when I have stampers block to get some color inspirations! This would be such a nice card to get in the mail, or better yet, hand delivered with some cookies! You're always so thoughtful and giving towards your family and friends! Your cards always have somewhere to go and I love hearing their "stories". They are blessed to have such a crafty relative!!! Hugs, Jenn