- Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, "Print Pattern" DP that I got at Hobby Lobby, Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Sharpie Twin Tip Ultra Fine permanent marker
- Stamps: Sweet Dreams, sentiment is a Michael's $1 stamp
- Tools: Small Oval, Large Oval hole punches, Slit Punch
- Accessories: Clear Button, Green Ribbon from WalMart, Black Hemp Twine, Black Ribbon, Black and White Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Sunday, April 6, 2008
My husband's cousin, Sarah, is getting married this month and I made this card for her and her fiance, Nick. I'm crazy about the "print pattern" looking designer paper and used the framed border image from the Sweet Dreams set for the first time today. Today has been all about using scraps as I'm cleaning and sorting, and I had one last piece of Kraft cardstock that I had previously stamped using the Spunky Spots jumbo wheel.