Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh baby!

This morning I got a call at 2 am to go to my friend's house as she was in labor, so I could stay with her kids while she and her husband could go to the hospital. It was very exciting because they didn't know the gender of their baby yet. I was hoping for a girl, to help balance out the family, but it was a boy. Now they have four boys and a girl! But I had already started on this card, so I'll have to save it for the next baby girl.

Also, thanks Jenn, for urging me to post another card! That's motivating.

Paper: Gable Green, Prints Pack DP, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Misc. Green, D.O.T.S. Pink and White Polka Dot DP
Ink: Basis Black, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pink Gingham Ribbon, green polka dot ribbon from WalMart, staple, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools: Crop-o-Dile for dry embossing
Stamp: Michael's $1 stamp (from a year or so ago)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee! Another card! No problem, for the extra motivation. It helps sometimes to get a little shove in the "okole" (Hawaiian for rear end) every now and then.
I love the card! I really am loving the colors that you are using. The first element that caught my eye was the RIBBON! So pretty!!! I can't believe it's from WalMart. I wish we had a Michael's here. Everyone talks about those stinkin' dollar stamps...and they're cute too!
BTW, how did you use crop-o-dile for dry embossing? Another card well done! Mahalo!!!!! JeNN

~ Tina said...

love teh font on this and the "happily ever after" stamps from Michaels!

p.s. Love how you are using cheapo cards and then embellishing them! Smart cookie!