Lately, I've had terrible results in setting eyelets, so I have gotten out of the habit. It's as if I've forgotten how to do it. So today I played around with my various tools and was thrilled to pinpoint what works best for me, my Making Memories Instant Setter. After messing around with scraps, I put this card together. I experimented with my Crop-o-dile, plus the old method I used, which was a handheld punch, then using all kinds of variations, made little progress until I found this video on setting eyelets. It made my day when I got my eyelet setting groove back. I prefer for the eyelets to "flower" out on the backside, rather than the smashed round finish that I get with the Crop-o-dile. So I am happy! Look for some cards made with eyelets in the future, now that I can do it consistently. Thanks to Melissa for being my sounding board!