- Paper: Going Gray, Prints Pack DP, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
- Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker
- Stamps: Big on Spring, Nursery Necessities, Sweet Shapes
- Accessories: Basic White Eyelets, Pink Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tools: Crop-o-Dile, Punches: slit, word window, 1-inch, 1-1/4 inch, Making Memories Instant Setter (okay, so this is my one non-SU item used)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Let the cute begin!
Here's my creation of the day. It's amazing how much brain power one card design can take sometimes. Maybe because I'm trying to come up with one that uses exclusively Stampin' Up! materials that are current. It's so much easier to use what ever I feel like. Most of the new babies I know who have been born lately are little boys, but I was in the mood to make a girly baby card. The eyelets seem so frilly and cute with the pink papers, and you might recall my recommitment to using eyelets from a previous post, so voila! I used seven for one card.