Today I'm just playing with my Big on Spring cute stamp before putting it away, and made two more versions of the cute little pink baby girl card I made last week. My friends are very prolific and have delivered these newborns.
Seth ~ Beckham ~ Zachary ~ Lincoln ~ London ~ Riley
These are the names of little babies I know who have been born in the last month or so, whom I've been busy making cards for today. Now I need to get them sent off. I love babies.
- Ink: Black, Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker
- Paper: Going Gray, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Prints Pack DP, Whisper White
- Accessories: Basic Eyelets, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Pink Grosgrain, Black Hemp Twine
- Tools: Large Star, Scallop, Slit, Photo Corner, 1/2 inch, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch circle Punches, Crop-o-dile, Making Memories Instant Setter, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamps: Big on Spring, Nursery Necessities, In the Stars